Agnostic.com

3 2

If I understand correctly, people with HIV that knowingly have infected others by not telling them they are infected, have been successfully prosecuted. Somewhere along those same thoughts, I'm wondering if a case could be made to incourage people to wear mask.

HankSherman 8 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was thinking the same thing. :-/

It should, so far 242,477 Americans have died of this disease.
That's not even 1% of our population.
To get to 1% 3,282,000 would have to die.
We're all sad that a quarter million of our friends, families and fellow citizens have died, but this thing hasn't even gotten started good yet.
Yes, we're still only at the beginning of this epidemic.
How bad it gets is up to us, if you need me, I'll be way off to myself until we either get control over this or I'm dead.
As for Trump, the covid spreader in chief, he should be retroactively prosecuted for negligent homicide for every American that died of this disease.

Have been thinking about having a sigh made " beware, if i see you comming toward me, not wearing a mask, i'm just going to start shooting, and figure its self defense

@HankSherman I prefer the first amendment to the second, so I'm good at bitching about shit.
Bitchin has done more good then all the shooting.

@Willow_Wisp I'm sure you're right, it just very irritating to me that people give so little thought to how dangerous they could be to others..Just think the sign might influence some to think

[caselaw.findlaw.com]

It's been suggested in law circles that this could be used as a precedent....

I would welcome that law....would start making shirts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552227
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.