Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK New Rule: Your Not-So-Highness | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

For those of us who left religious families, this is so right on.

snytiger6 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your Honour? Mr President? They're titles that not everyone can have. So why not your Highness?
A constitutional monarchy is a damned sight cheaper to operate than a Republic. How much has been spent on this past US election - and is still being spent? ..... and the cost will be incurred yet again in only 4 years.
..... and there's not much point in assassination, the succession is already fixed. Harry is way, way down the succession list.

Mmm I’m not sure it’s that simple dismantling a monarchy. The Queen does a lot of great work I believe and is very busy still.
I get what you’re saying about the tourist attraction, but there are people in these roles with lives, would you say the same of the accidentally nouveau riche? Because honestly I feel some people with great wealth being are a lot more wasteful and serve less of a function in society.
My partner carves our meat, if the Earl of Denby’s good at it, what’s the problem lols.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.