Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Newly-Elected Alabama Senator Cannot Name The Three Branches Of Government - The Intellectualist

In an interview with Alabama Daily News, Senator-Elect Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) recounted what he thought were the three branches of the U.S. government.

According to him, the three branches of government are, “the House, the Senate, and the executive”.

Just for those who live outside the U.S. or just don't know... the three branches are The Executive, Legislative and judicial branches. Generally this is taught in Middle school history or social science classes.

Somebody should have asked him before the election.

snytiger6 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He probably asleep during those classes.

Wal-mart, NCAA, and Church

They don't care down in Alabama. He was Auburn football coach. I believe Charles Barkley is a Democrat who could be elected in Alabama. I guarantee he can name the three branches of government. Every grade school kid throughout America can, except maybe in Alabama.

In Alabama, football coaches are gods.

@yvilletom He's still a moron. If he had been as ill prepared for Auburn Tigers games as he is to be a Senator he'd have been fired as a coach. Alabama GOP would've had to nominate a different imbecile.

If anyone had asked candidate Tuberville before the election, we can only hope Alabamans would have voted differently.

No they wouldn't. They are all dumb as a doornail down there. Hateful home of the KKK. Doug Jones barely won the first time, he was running for a partial remaining in Jeff Sessions's term. Oh, he was running against a sexual predator and barely squeaked in.

I really doubt it would make a difference to most of them. Willfully ignorant and proud of it.

Alabama has abysmal public education, so I guess they need to elect someone who represents the typical. Very embarrassing, except to the yokels who voted for him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.