Agnostic.com

8 5

No Mask No Service!
This is our Health!
[reddit.com]

Wildgreens 8 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Poor baby. I could have some sympathy for her if she wasn't so selfish and uncaring about the health of others. Even in states, like mine, that don't have mask orders, the stores are private businesses that have always had the right to refuse service if someone refused, for example, to wear a shirt of some kind of footwear. We called it no shirt, no shoes, no service, no shit. As long as they are not enforcing it in a discriminatory manner and the rules do not target a protected class under the law, the stores can turn away anyone they want to under their rules. Unfortunately, in states without mask orders, most non-chain or small business stores won't do a mask rule because they are too chicken to deal with the assholes and are also afraid someone might sue them, both of which are lame reasons to not protect their employees or their more decent customers.

People are so selfish.

Attention seeker. She didn't get enough as a child.

Secur Level 5 Nov 15, 2020

Was she looking for sympathy?

There are also different ways to get your groceries,
that don’t involve going into a grocery store.

Some chains do not provide curbside pickup. Others do provide it, but charge extra. Why should we have to be inconvenienced or pay more because of the assholes who won't do the right thing? They are the minority, at least in my experience lately.

Yep, this is the shit we deal with down here. Absolute idiocy and selfishness!

No sound,thank dawg!

I’m sorry did you click on the reddit part not the picture?

@Wildgreens S'okay, i can imagine for about 10 seconds before I need to vomit.

Stupid anti-science, attention-seeking bullshit.

"No Trespassing". Post sign at front door. "Those Not Wearing Masks Will Be Asked to Leave" You reserve the right to ask anyone to leave. When asked to leave and you refuse you'll be prosecuted for criminal trespass. No Mask You Will be Asked To Leave! Freedom? This has always been the law in Pennsylvania and most states.

You cannot leave your home without a mask in the entire South Africa. No Mall or anywhere else will allow you in. Some restaurants and coffee shops are open for those who wish to use these facilities, tables 2m apart, staff and management masked up, but that's about it.

@TimeOutForMe Americans have been lead by a president who discouraged mask wearing. They claim it's freedom. Their idea of freedom is death. Their idea of liberty is slave labor in a free market. SA is more of a democracy than the US.

No one ever said anything about " no shirt no shoes no service"

@barjoe I've been watching the news and checked out the Orange blister's rallies. Hardly anyone wore masks. They were basically breathing on top of each other. Orange was bragging about the size of the crowd. The crowd were chanting "we love you". That's cult-like!!!

@barjoe the old saying "prevention is better than cure" too ...and especially in a country where the tragedies and the death rate is real proof. Xtians there believing god will get them through but dying.

@TimeOutForMe we say it 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure' God never protected anyone. Religious have bullied this country since the cold war. Soviets were "godless state" and in 1950s "under God" was added to pledge of flag "In God we Trust" added to our money. In a nation that was founded as a secular country. Things have been fucked up ever since.

@barjoe yes that pledge of allegiance, one-nation-under-god-crap. Religion surely fucks it up - all over the world that is ...and leaders add fuel to the fire, to keep it alive to draw that "obedience" from the masses to stay in power. Check those trump rallies out, listen to what spills out their mouths. They're not interested in the truth. They're hardly educated. Religion and other crap - soup of the day!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.