Agnostic.com

9 0

Going to Temple, Church, or Mosque.

Just curious, if all Religions such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam just taught all of their Holy Books and lessons as metaphorical, would you go back to the Temple, Church, or the Mosque?

SalC 6 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not x-tian, had my fill of all that. Might some of the others, just re info.
I just don't care for the environment.

no. Lies are lies no matter how you dress them up. I wasted alot of time at church buying into the bs. It's bad enough that I have drive past them on the way to work.

Thanks for your honesty, I understand.❤

Elvis has left the building.....

I wasn't raised in religion, have nothing to go back to. But, cool thought! What if we could all talk about the bible from an historical perspective, spiritually even. That would be meaningful, expansive.

No.
Organized religion tends to want to have power over you and to takie your money. Who wants that?

If all the myths and fantasies were taken out of religious text, then the text might come close to a self help book for living a healthy lifestyle. I might find a little use for them.

This buildings are for a purpose I visit then for thier buidling work , archtectural work or the thier history

Rosh Level 7 Apr 11, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.