Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Rep.-Elect Cori Bush wore a Breonna Taylor mask. Some Republicans thought it was her name.

Shameful. I've known who Cori Bush is since the day Michael Brown was murdered. I happened to be in St. Louis that day and she has been a leader of that community since then, and actually prior to that event. It isn't like she just dropped down from the sky and won an election. And they don't know who Breonna Taylor is. Straight up foul!

It's time to vote out all those old people and get some Democracy back in what is alleged to be a democracy.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, why would anyone think we need demonstrations in support of BLM? I mean our fearless leaders obviously have the situation well in hand.

Don't they?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Republicans are so sad.

They're pathetic

I saw that on tv news, CNN I think.

We need some democracy in what is falsely claimed, and fraudulent claimed, to be a democracy. The claim IMO is evidence of a class war of the rulers on the ruled.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.