Agnostic.com

2 2

Since the Trump Administration has rounded the curve on coronavirus and declared victory and moved on, how is this working out for us? I'm wondering if the new outbreaks of COVID-19 are really real or is someone controlling this with their G5 cellphone somewhere. It might also be interesting as to what part Qanon is playing in this. Any ideas on this?

DenoPenno 9 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I started this thread with crazy tongue in cheek wording in hopes it might draw comments. Looks like not so much.

However, I was in a grocery store this afternoon and the checkout and I are discussing COVID. She is aware of the new cases in our area and even says her grandparents have it now. I mentioned the hospital in Texas that has an outside tent now for coronavirus victims because the hospital is full. Then a man who was listening spoke up and got into the conversation. The first thing he told me was that the Democrats are doing it. I was astounded and he was serious.

I asked him how they are doing this? It's worldwide and you want me to believe out of two major political parties in America one is controlling this. Maybe with 5G cell phones. Explain it please. The Democrats are hating on Trump so much that a button is pushed and another 20, 000 people die but it is worth it if we just get rid of Trump. The man's face turned red and he quickly went out the door to his car.

Folks, that is a true story and I honestly believe there are many who think like this man. This is why you hear stories of the virus going away once the election is over, etc. I then apologized to the checkout and I left also.

Declares victory over the virus and declares victory in the election. His followers believe this. They're living in fantasyland.

I believe that the Trump followers are in step with every word I have written above, and I wrote it this way for a reason. They either believe it OR they simply ignore everything about the virus altogether. If you follow the news we see that COVID-19 cases are going up and increasing everywhere and that Boris Johnson in UK has now got the virus for the second time. My area of Missouri also has many new cases now.

@DenoPenno Boris Johnson doesn't have the virus, he's quarantining because he was in contact. It's the right thing to do just in case self immunity may not mean he can't pass the virus.

@barjoe There is no proof that once having had the virus will make a person immune. No proof at all that Johnson or Trump have immunity right now.

@DenoPenno The vaccines seems to have clinical evidence of efficacy, which would imply some immunity for a period of time. Not proof but evidence. There is no evidence that Boris Johnson is currently positive for the virus, he is however following protocol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.