Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK As Donald Trump ignores deepening coronavirus crisis, Joe Biden calls for urgent response - CNNPolitics

Joe Biden has spent these early days as President-elect pleading with Americans to pay attention to the relentless surge of Covid-19 -- with deaths averaging more than 1,000 a day in the past week -- as President Donald Trump continues to ignore the deepening crisis and touts the promises of yet-to-be-approved vaccines as his panacea.

The continuing power struggle between two men with diametrically different philosophies on how the US should handle the virus has left the nation rudderless at this critical moment -- forced by Trump into a governing crisis as he refuses to let the transition to the Biden presidency proceed and pass on knowledge that could be critical to slowing the spread of the virus next year.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Donald Trump doesn't care about the virus or the people who get it. He cares about overturning this election.

I think he cares more about keeping the money coming in by keeping his base stirred up. I'm pretty sure he knows he lost the election.

@HippieChick58 Oh he knows. He would like to try a military style coup d'etat to override our democratic process and suspend the constitution. I think the only thing that will keep him from going forward with this is it may be unsuccessful. That would put him in prison.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552961
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.