Agnostic.com

5 3

QUESTION Videos show violent arrest of Lakeland man accused of trespassing by sleeping under overpass - News - The Ledger - Lakeland, FL

There's another police brutality video from Lakeland Florida. On the average do police officers take issues further than they need to be causing trouble instead of stopping it?

ashortbeauty 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No humanity 😟

Power corrupts, power without safeguards and balances leads to abuse of power. Be it governments or religions power must be checked and balanced.

They absolutely go too far sometimes, particularly when they think no one is watching.

Reminds me of a scene in , "A Clockwork Orange". My state is always known to let guilty go free , (Casey Anthony, the wanna be cop that killed Trayvon Martin), and just beat the shit out of innocent people.

Sad

Sometimes they can be more thoughtful and look at things from the human condition perspective. Especially if they are dealing with a non violent or mentally challenged individual.

I've never seen it and I know a few cops

Ask the mentally challenged man who was holding a toy truck in his hands that the cops thought was a gun and shot him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.