Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration | The Independent

‘Anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate,’ Oath Keepers founder says

snytiger6 9 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess at some point they will end up in jail.

TBF, they were just looking for a reason to not support Joe. They were not going to do that with or without a justifiable argument so this isn't a big letdown. I'd put all of them in an arena and let them fight to the death for our entertainment (Hunger Games for nut cases). Romans had a good idea with that kind of thing.

Just goes to show you intelligence and education are not always mutually inclusive.

America’s largest GANG OF THUGS says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and “resist” his administration

Fixed the headline. Why do white people get “militia” and Black people get “gangs” or “thugs”?

What he thinks about what "half the country" thinks is grossly overestimated. His group is among a loud minority of a minority. Most people, after January 20, will settle down to the status quo and get on with things like: How am I paying the rent in the middle of a pandemic?

They probably won’t recognize that they’re in jail either! 😁

skado Level 9 Nov 18, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.