Agnostic.com

6 4

Love

I’m new here still learning how it works

Shahim 3 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 19, 2020

Wow, the male version of scantily-clad "female" scammers. Good on you, asshat.....

@Shahim

Welcome!

Click on the "Learn" tab at the top of this page. Page down to Community Guidelines. It's important to follow community guidelines, especially not insulting members.

Next, open your profile. Page down to the Level heading on the right. Click on your number of points. This takes you to the Levels page that explains how to gain points and the perks of different levels.

Finally, please put on a shirt. Shirtless photos are the hallmark of a douchebag. With online dating, every picture tells a story, whether intended or not. And ditch the sunglasses. Women want to see your eyes and smile.

I’m thinking this is a dating scammer. Look at how he spelled George and yet his bio grammar is spot on. Also falls in that too good looking to be true category plus he believes in some sort of god.

@RobinGray

Good catch.

Nobody spells their name wrong. And his profile is clearly cut and paste.

@RobinGray Ah, yes. All the makings of a Nigerian Prince.

And despite what you may have been told, this is not really a dating site, so if you get messages from some young thing trying to get into your pants it's probably a scammer.

I think the OP is one of those scammers.

Some people are here to meet like minded folks to date if geographically sensible. Just sayin’

@RobinGray Although I know of a few, it seems like it's an unusual event when that happens.

It works like this. We are an agnostic message board. Most of the members here either are either skeptical about the existence of God or they are Atheists. Then there are Gnostic Atheists like me, I know with certainty that there is no God, nothing supernatural, psychics are all frauds, Jesus is a fraud, Old Testament, New Testament, The Quran and any other religious book are fairy tales. God is a fictitious being. We also have people who believe in God on this site. They are all a bunch of nasty trolls.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.