Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The reich-wing gets more ridiculous all the time.

I've heard about George Soros for a very long time now. He is blamed for everything and there is little evidence. The right still blames Soros today but he is 90 years old. This tells me a lot more than it tells them. LOL

@Hages Maybe so. I have no proof that Soros organised and did anything. He was like the perfect scape goat

The right wing sure hates George Soros. This was shared by someone on Parler. We'll see if they have any filters. This should be taken down. I copied it. I'll see if it's still up tomorrow. I'll be surprise if it's removed for community violation.

“the Marxist democrat kikes that run twitter and faceberg used their social engineering platforms to whip this up and organize these riots. Soros used his subversion NGO shock troops to organize and direct the riots. N#ggers burned down and looted their own cities with the encouragement of billionaire kikes, which will make them poor and cause crime to increase in their shitholes long term. Everyone who is rational will move away and all that will be left will be an economic desert poverty like Compton California, a once thriving crime free city.”

@Hages it's like a Twitter Facebook hybrid as far as the format. I follow news sources and lurk on topics. My feed is devoid of stuff I don't want to see. I uninstalled it, but I still have a profile. I'll reinstall it if I get curious. Have you ever went to slug.com? It's the exact same format as this site, mirror image, bizarro. Membership is all deplorables. They have a couple of Q groups. It's worse than Parler because the content is unavoidable. I don't comment, I just lurk to see what's out there. I feel I need to know. I'm not an ostrich with my head in the sand.

@Hages I have a profile on there. I think I'm a 3.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.