Agnostic.com

1 0

Some of my current favorite music albums right now include Fiona Apple's "When the Pawn...", Ben Folds' "Songs For Silverman", Tame Impala's "Currents", and Fleetwood Mac's "Greatest Hits". I listen to a lot of different kinds of music on Spotify and Pandora, but I don't really get into Country Music or Rap. I do love 80s music though, the movie, 'Atomic Blonde' has a great soundtrack.

ViscoInferno 5 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As far as 80's movies with great soundtracks go, check out a film called Get Crazy. Probably the most criminally underrated rock and roll film from the 80's. It might just be the dumbest, most fun time you'll ever have at the movies.

It had the likes of Lou Reed, Malcolm McDowell, Bill Henderson and Lee Ving from the band Fear in it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.