Agnostic.com

9 9

Our democracy is in great danger as long as the orange turd is in power.

Democracy requires a smooth transition.

Lorajay 9 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oddly enough; he’s been in power for four years and it’s still stronger than when Obama was in office... even through Covid.

I’ll take it.

The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is the way power is transferred.
Why do you think our democracy is stronger than ever?

@Lorajay He has not been elected yet. There is nothing to transfer.

If any one gets close enough to him, please yell, Hey, Ftard, your fired!! Get the F out of here. Don't let the door hit you in the head on the way out.

It is going to be a touchy situation , Hope common sense prevails and people ignore any radical stuff he proposes

I will be very surprised if he does not at least try to start a war before Christmas in order to declare marshal law and suspend the constitution.
He is far from finished.

"Tempt not a desparate man" Shakespeare Romeo and Juliette (Act V, Sc. III)

Like Hitler wants to take the nation down with him

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 20, 2020

I know some of his disciples. They are dedicated to him. They are angry and afraid. They fear Democrats the same way they feared Communists in the 1950s. They are preparing for violence.

fear and power ,Actually they have nothing to be afraid of ,brain washed ,unknown which they will not activily check into truth ,

Soon the Electoral College will confirm Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won. After Christmas, it's a few short weeks until Joe Biden's inauguration.

As usual, Marmalade Mussolini lies, cheats and throw tantrums. He knows he lost. My hope is to see Trump in prison.

And it will not be soon enough

I belief that our democracy is under assault by the idiot Trump, but not in great danger. We do need a smooth transition, but will survive without one.l The fool will lose and his day will be over.

Shame that a fired president still has the authority to fire others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.