Agnostic.com

9 6

I just heard Donald Trump Jr. tested positive for COVID-19. All those unmasked rallies.

Organist1 8 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm running out of Thoughts and Prayers. I'll get a new prescription from my Internist.

Of course we all know this prognoses is just another hoax and more politics from us libtards.

Confirmed 40 minutes ago [cnn.com] and the result came in at the start of the week, so he's been hiding this for as much as 6 days. What a wretched, hypocritical little toady.

Since he believes it's a hoax, I prefer to spread the story that he's only pretending to have it to garner sympathy. But if you tell that to Trumpanzees don't use the word "garner" 'cause they won't understand it.

good. now if he'll just die.

The second time, way to go. Yea, Trump the Covid spreader.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy ( save maybe his Dad!).
Whoopsy-daisey!

Don Jr. (unfortunately asymptomatic), Ben Carson (very serious), Giuliani's son & Giuliani himself (quaranteeing), all contracted. Imagine that. Once a lemming, always a lemming. May the "force" not be with them.

It’s True! Just reported on ABC News

That's where I heard it, too. He's made fun of the virus for months. Now he's getting his!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.