Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Christian Songwriter Is Fed Up With Believers Who Refuse To Wear Masks | HuffPost

Nichole Nordeman, whose aunt died on Thursday after contracting COVID-19, said she’s “run out of incredulity and disgust.”

snytiger6 9 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

so why didnt her aunt wear a mask then?

At least some of the fools have some sense.

So are all the health care workers that are bustin' their butts, and risking their own lives to take care of all the assholes that choose to ignore the virus, contract it, and end up in the hospital !

So stop. I would. I'd put in an 8 hour workday and go home. If people are going to defy death then defy it all the way. Others shouldn't have to pay some price in human fatigue for their ignorance. Tell patients you'll check on them after your weekend is over and leave.

@rainmanjr Most folks in the people care business are very devoted to their craft. To just walk away , and leave needy patients in the ICU is simply not in their DNA. That's why they choose that profession in the first place. Most are working 12hr shifts - and beyond, as there are staff shortages in many places.

@evergreen Then the illness such overwork can bring is your fault.

@rainmanjr Your compassion is underwhelming ...

@evergreen well, i think its just that you are describing Codependence, not caring, wadr. They most likely chose that profession to get rich anyway, didn't they? Ppl who actually desire to cure others rather than treat symptoms are all drummed out of med school in year one i guess

@bbyrd009 so uninformed ... think what you will, who cares.

@evergreen well, im airing opinions here, ok, i don't know; if you have some defense of allopathy, let's hear it! I smoked Camels for 20 years myself 🙂 "so uninformed" with no support is just a bs put-down, sorry

you gotta believe her aunt was wearing a mask, right
honest evergreen, you can believe what you like too, but those ppl will kill you, ok

Perhaps she and others will finally see the bigger picture.

They are incapable of doing that.

There is always hope. But these are strange times.

Mask it or casket

for about 2% of us anyway, right

@bbyrd009
1 in 1000 currently in North Dakota and rising.

@Sonja44 hmm and what do you think the normal death rate from coronavirus would have been absent covid 19? Healthy ppl wearing masks for extended periods is a really bad idea imo

@bbyrd009
Tell that to Healthcare workers.

@Sonja44 tell that to deceived ppl who will not live as long as the rest of us anyway? why? fuck symptom-treaters, no offense

@Sonja44 ps, i have a mild case of asperger's, tend to read too literally i guess, so im wondering if you would explain what seems like a disparity to me,
"mask it or casket" and "1 in 1000?" ty

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554681
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.