Agnostic.com

4 8

If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you...(Crickets).

#god
Jatheist 2 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're the voice of "gawad..." That's their job, to tell you what God likes and doesn't like.

Very well put. I plan to use it myself.

Right. It's almost like people create God in their image of what they think and believe is right. Well maybe not "almost like."

Agree: I think religion is projection. Many see God as the "perfect" super "me", the iGod, as it were. Maybe Apple will come up with a new device or app for this?

Absolutely! I tell people that I have made peace with my decision to live my life as good as I can humanly possible. If there is a God and I have done something wrong by doing right by people and treating people with respect and dignity then we have things that we need to talk about. The years that I have spent in the church and in fear confused by the teachings going around and around without any supporting evidence really made me validate choice leave the faith and seek fact.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.