Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Trump Atty Suggests MAGA Supporters Not Partake In Georgia’s Election Run-Off - The Intellectualist

I'm all for the Trump supporters skipping the Georgia run off election

President Trump’s attorney Lin Wood is encouraging Georgia Trump supporters to withhold their votes from GOP Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in the upcoming runoff election until the pair start fighting to overturn the presidential election results.

snytiger6 9 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, that's the ticket! Own the libtards by not voting!
A Big Plus: not shooting yer balls off!

I sincerely hope his supporters follow this advice.

I wish Trump would take it like man and stop whining about the election. He and the other morons need to get over it. I'm sick and tired about election fraud,etc.

But tRump is not a man. He is a little whiny bitch.

@freeofgod And that is even an insult to whiny little bitches.

@Joanne That's what I was thinking.

Part of that is good and part is terrifying as fuck.

Damn, I feel like I'm in bizzaro world - repubs are supposed to suppress the votes of democratic voters. Whats next, them doing get out the vote drives in the inner cities?

1of5 Level 8 Nov 23, 2020

That'll show us!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555232
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.