Agnostic.com

11 4

Did you or are you planning on traveling on an airplane this Thanksgiving?

If yes, do you not believe that you’re essentially playing Russian roulette or worse squeezing the trigger to the head of someone you love?

paul1967 8 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope. Not traveling for the holidays.

I've been coming in contact with many pleasure travelers lately. I've determined that those who travel during a pandemic are (for the most part) rude, obnoxious and don't care about their own health, let alone that of others. Not the type of people I'd want to be stuck in a metal tube with for long.

I wouldn't do that even if there wasn't a global pandemic.

No freaking way. Not doing any really long trips until Covid blows over.

Absolutely not

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 23, 2020

Not a chance in Hell!

Where would I go? I never go anywhere for holidays.

Very wise move to stay home and not travel

Absolutely not. I'm staying home, cooking and eating alone.

Yes but I canceled my plans last week when the positivity rate went over 10% at my destination. It is now over 15% there and getting worse.

Evidently lots of folks wanna kill off grandma and grandpa

[cnn.com]

1of5 Level 8 Nov 23, 2020

I was watching that myself and that’s what spurred me to post this. I was listening to a woman claim she quarantined for 14 days and it’s possible she’s telling the truth but I doubt it. Besides it’s irrelevant unless she quarantines for 14 days after she gets to her destination alone in a hotel.

@paul1967 yeah, this is the 2nd or 3rd one like this I've seen yesterday/today.

Whats frustrating is my folks - who are in a memory care unit with dementia - get it while these dolts don't/won't/can't.

nopers

skado Level 9 Nov 23, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555254
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.