Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK 'Shameful and Concerning He Is Even Being Considered,' Says AOC as Rahm Emanuel Floated for Role in Biden Cabinet | Common Dreams News

"Progressives are vocally making clear that any cabinet post for Rahm Emanuel—no matter how low-profile or obscure the position—is unacceptable amid reports that President-elect Joe Biden is considering a spot in his administration for the left-punching former mayor of Chicago, who is notorious for his role in covering up the 2014 police murder of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald."

WilliamCharles 8 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rahm is the ultimate ratfucker among Dems. He was the most loathsome member of the Obama regime. He needs to stay out of the fed government.

Undeniably.

I agree with AOC on Emanuel. I can't figure out what any Democrat sees in him. The man is a walking disaster for us and can't even give a 'publican the middle finger. Shit-can him.

Who cares what she had to say, she can only win in her district. If she ran state wide in NY she gets crushed.

@Fred_Snerd I'm not impressed.

@Fred_Snerd Everyone has their own heros. She's ok

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.