Agnostic.com

7 2

The other day I saw a truck that was painted black with big white spots on it. Of course they were going for the cow look, lol. I can honestly that I have now seen everything in this state. 😅

VeronicaAnn 7 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well

Hmmm

I used to live in a rural area where you had to pump the septic tank every so often. One company had ''This job stinks!' painted on the back of the truck.

Subtle way of telling people to moooove out of the way.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 25, 2020

Next you'll see a truck painted to look like cheese maybe?

Don't say that! With my luck, a cracker truck would be right behind it and I would try to eat them...

I like Wisconsin. I haven't been all over. Appleton Green Bay area, Madison and Milwaukee. Driven in country a little bit. Appleton was too cold in the winter but nice country out there.

@VeronicaAnn I found them to be church people. Madison and Milwaukee were cool. Appleton was half and half bumpkins.

You can say now, but there will be something down the road to add to the list.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.