Agnostic.com

6 4

Yay, to quote Gaius Julius Caesar, " Vini. Vidi, Vici."
My anti-cat scent marking sprayer system just scored a hit.
Evangelidiots un-neutered tom cat just got a 'welcoming' generous squirt of a mix of Turpentine, Methylated Spirits and juice from Chili Peppers just as he lifted his tail to spray.
The motion sensor triggered right at the exact moment and he copped the load.
Going by the way he took off, I reckon he'd be a contender to take the Sprinting Crown of Ussian Bolt any day.

Triphid 9 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll stick with having a dog to keep cats out of the yard.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 26, 2020

My late, lament Blue Heeler did a wonderful job of keep the stray cat population under control and out of my property, his tally was 73 cats killed with his method of just snapping their neck in one grab in the 16 years of his life. Only 1 cat manage to escape but it cost it is tail.
Our laws here state that ALL Authorized persons, ( Mail, Fire, Police, Ambulance. Meter Readers, etc, ) MUST have free access from the front gate to the front door at ALL times BUT not beyond the building alignment, hence we cannot, legally, allow our dog/s to roam in the front yard/s.
Though I am giving serious consideration as getting a retired or non-race worthy Greyhound as house and yard pet at sometime in the future.

I don't approve of cruelty to animals, and that was unnecessarily cruel. The fact that you take pleasure in an animal's pain concerns me.

Big DEAL, you don't have hose cat piss off your front veranda EVERY morning AFTER his cat and others have had their little pissing parties do you?
Btw, I could sit out there 24/7 armed with my Bow and arrow, 1 shot to the head and no more cat.
AND NO, I do NOT take nor find pleasure in inflicting pain/discomfort on either animals nor humans.
Neither doI find 'enjoyment' from having the rank stench of Tom-cat piss all over my house front either just BECAUSE Cat Owners can't keep their mongrel cats at home.

@Triphid Seems to me, it's time for you to find new lodgings.

@TheoryNumber3 Why exactly should I do that, I own the house.

@Triphid You seem pretty miserable there. If I had a neighbor that drove me that crazy I'd just move!

@TheoryNumber3 Not miserable as such since he a good source of amusement from time to time.

@Triphid Was he amused by your poisoning his cat?

@TheoryNumber3 It was NOT poisoned it was merely given persuasion via a spray to it ether region.
Btw, the mongrel tom-cat IS still alive and kicking, it now avoids my yard thankfully.

Cats hate citrus. Try a citrus spray, or leaving orange and grapefruit peels around. I for one, am tired of seeing the remnants of songbirds which have been killed by my neighbor's cat, but I think more humane methods are better. Another way is to catch and put a bell on its collar.

Tried that, the R.S.P.C.A. merely re-houses them or Evangelidiot goes out and pays to get it back, it's a never-ending circle.

@Triphid
Tomcats do not normally spray for no reason. Seems to me you are doing something to attract them or have another animal in heat on your property.
Seems to me that the evangelidiot is the one using the poisonous spray and weapon. Cats do have a place in all environment. They keep mice and rats control.
There are lots of LEGAL ways to discourage them, that are not toxic.

@Dicaron FYI, I have NO other animals that could be of sexual interest to them at all and neither do the rest of my neighbours.
I think they 'congregate' on my veranda because it is mostly enclosed by shade cloth, protected from the winds, etc,
However mine is NOT the only house they seem to see as a point of/for congregation as well, e.g. my neighbour across the road has just finished weeks of removing old, cat manured soils from her gardens, re-filled them with fresh new soil and re-planted them yet she also has copped the cats shitting in her gardens, spraying on her house as well as their nightly howling and screeching 'concerts.'

Do you mean 'veni, vidi, verti' I came , I saw, I turned around in a less that felicitpus feline flip? A bit like exactly at the right moment for the trip hid to trounce with the turps for a usain bolt.

That sounds like a toxic mix for some very nasty chemicals. Where I live, poisoning animals is illegal. There are many ways to deter cats, poisoning like this could lead to a law suit

Ingestion or oral exposure following grooming after dermal exposure may cause a burning sensation which can manifest as hypersalivation, head shaking and pawing at the mouth. There may be local irritation and ulceration in the mouth, vomiting, diarrhoea and inappetence. Animals may be distressed due to the discomfort, irritation and pain

Have you EVER seen a cat merely toying with a tiny native bird or lizard and then just watching die before it goes on the hunt for the victim, I have and it sickens me.
We Laws that demand we keep our dogs confined within our property 24/7 and can ONLY walk them on a Leash outside of our property BUT cats get FREE REIN 24/7.

I'm pretty sure his point is to cause all that. I am also sure it is not just the cat that is being sprayed.

You don't think water would suffice? Or do you just enjoy the cruelty?

Tried water, tried literally everything, my mix is 10% Turps, 10% Methylated Spirits, 10% Chili pepper juice and the rest water.
Around here we have a MASSIVE problem with both Stray domestic cats and Feral domestic cats preying on everything around the place, including native bird species, native lizard species, frogs, chickens, etc, etc, and these damned cats do is kill, maul and leave the bodies laying around.
And NO, I don't enjoy cruelty in the least but I am protecting the native birds and lizards that call my property their home.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.