Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK An Oregon nurse was placed on administrative leave after posting a TikTok video flouting covid-19 guidelines - The Washington Post

How stupid can you get......

'“When my co-workers find out I still travel, don’t wear a mask when I’m out and let my kids have play dates,” the nurse wrote in a caption accompanying the video, which has since been deleted.

Following swift online backlash from critics, her employer, Salem Health, announced Saturday that the nurse had been placed on administrative leave. In a statement, the hospital said the nurse, who has not been publicly identified by her employer, “displayed cavalier disregard for the seriousness of this pandemic and her indifference towards physical distancing and masking out of work.”'

Paul4747 8 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She's a terrible person for doing that but she's also stupid. Don't post anything compromising on social media.

Certainly not with your name, face, employer....

I feel pretty safe here because A) I don't write derogatory shit mostly, B) I don't use my full name or identifying information beyond my state, and C) the odds of anyone who knows me in my department also being on this site? pretty frakking low.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.