Agnostic.com

4 1

Left minded >>Feelings oriented .. Right minded >>Result oriented . Do you agree ?

I think we need both !

sourceofdesire 6 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Im originally left handed, yet was made to use my right hand to write. I'm a diesel mechanic and able to utilize both naturally. Although I cannot write with my left hand I am mostly Ambidextrous. So what does that say fo people like me.

You could say that one side is too emotionally motivated and the other is too logically motivated I guess. We have to find that sweet spot in the middle that will allow the right amount of logic and emotion. Sadly, that's clearly not an easy task with such a diverse world.

It's not an either or. We all use all parts of our brain. Some use the right hemisphere more and some use the left hemisphere more. And yes, we need both 'types'.

Do you mean Left and Right politically or the physical parts of our brains?

I think I confused myself but I just wanted to clarify

I'll second that.

But I shall say nothing of politics as I'm not a political person

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.