Agnostic.com

2 2

There's a new post by some people that are such snowflakes they had to ban me from commenting. It asks why sex hasn't been banned even though 38 million people have HIV in an apparent comparison to restrictions in place as a result of skyrocketing Covid infection rates. Are conservatives really that fucking stupid they can't figure out the difference between those two things?

ChestRockfield 8 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those conservatives can figure out the difference between those two things.

It’s that difference, the ambiguity, that drives conservatives, who are usually also authoritarians, up walls. Authoritarianism and ambiguity do not mix well. I grew up in a family (ethnic German) and a religion (Catholic) both of which were/are authoritarian. Search the web on the inconsistency and you will see more.

You did mention condems = masks, right?

1of5 Level 8 Dec 2, 2020

?

@JeffMurray condems were the 1st line of defense against HIV if you couldn't "socially distance".

@1of5 That's a good point. I was thinking more the fact that you can't catch HIV from walking by someone at the grocery store.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.