Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Michael Flynn calls for Trump to suspend the constitution and declare martial law to re-run election | The Independent

With a fresh presidential pardon still warm, former national security advisor Michael Flynn has called on Donald Trump to suspend the constitution and declare martial law for the military to run a new election.

The retired general tweeted out a full-page ad that ran in The Washington Times that claimed the extraordinary executive actions were necessary to avoid the alternative of an imminent "shooting civil war".

snytiger6 9 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This does not surprise me. I read earlier today of militia groups saying we could end up in a "shooting civil war." Why does media fall for this? Most likely Flynn had this idea going for a while. Total bullshit here. Can you see Trump now declaring martial law and suspending the Constitution because he cares so much for the country and it's people that he would rather remain in power forever rather than any one of us being harmed or killed.

If anything similar to this happened I'm not sure our military would be on Trump's side. There is a good chance that Trump is not sure of that either.

We all need to move on. I don't understand why people think 45 is so great and/or holy figure.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.