Agnostic.com

10 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He sure hasn't lost anything his voice in all this time.
He wants to rock!

Nice

My applause to the Oklahoma teachers for standing up to the reactionary Republican politics of the past 20 years.

This is so cool! Never knew he had it in him.

Cool. I'm in Oklahoma where there has been a teacher walkout for over a week now. My youngest (junior in high school) hasn't had school for all that time. My only concern is that she has band practices in the summer that are grueling and if they have to make up the days at the end of the school year, there won't be time for her to have some rest in between the school year and band practices. But I support the teachers 100% (my dad was a teacher and I know how much money they don't make).

Dee Schneider is still kicking ass!!!!

Love it!!

haha

Go Dee! My Mom was a teacher and I have several friends that are teachers. Not to mention the rest of the teachers that did their best to help me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.