Agnostic.com

6 0

Why is this app so buggy?

Mrchrisl2b 1 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't use the app. I use the Chrome web browser on my phone. I don't see any bugs.

it is unfortunate,They should just delete the app and start from scratch but it really should be no different than the apps for the other groups

Someone in management left a cookie out.

Numbers and words are constantly deleted from my posts. Each time, I write an email to Agnostic.com and give the post link. Their reply:

"I'm terribly sorry you are still experiencing this issue. This bug has been investigated over and over by the team, unfortunately we've yet to come up with a finding for a proper fix. While I understand your frustration, please understand that we are still actively investigating the issue. I sincerely apologize for the poor user experience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Words that get deleted from my posts:

1. Sugar
  2. Daughter. Now I write "my girl" instead of "my daughter."
  3. Pics
  4. Forget about typing a year! "2015" gets reduced to "20." Instead I write, "Five years ago."
  5. Numbers are constantly deleted. Now I write, "We hiked eight miles total."
  6. "Grams" was repeatedly changed to "thing." Frustrated, I deleted nutritional information in a recipe.
  7. Is
  8. Time
  9. Group
  10. North

I last saw my daughter in July 2020. It sounds like you're not to be trusted with some words but I am.

@Lorajay

This problem only occurs in posts, not replies or messages.

It is no buggier than FB.

To distinguish it from the ones you have to pay for.

skado Level 9 Dec 4, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.