Agnostic.com

7 16

Rudy-Tootie Giuliani has tested positive for coronavirus.

Couldn't have happened to a better person. Now Rudy-Tootie has to quarantine. HA!

[news.yahoo.com]

Jimmy Fallon went viral with jokes about Rudy Giuliani farting during a hearing.

That's why I call him "Rudy-Tootie."

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Donnie Diapers may need to get himself a new Consiglieri, to handle the Family business.

He was once someone I really respected. Even before he was considered “America’s Mayor”, He was the US attorney here from 83 to 89 and was the one who took down major figures of crime families such as John “Dapper Don” Gotti, Sammy “The Bull” Gravano as well as many

It’s shameful he allowed himself to become a true Trumpanzee. Now he’s no different than the big sore loser and little fag that he defends so much. Now they both can rot.

@SeaRay215ex

I love "Trumpanzee!" Great moniker.

@LiterateHiker They are the blind Trump followers. I know some Republicans who cannot stand Trump.

"Fat" Tony, John Gotti, and Mattie "the Horse" are all waiting for Rudy the Red-Nosed Wino, and Donnie Diapers in that hot place down below!

It is nice when conspiracys come true to those that spread false hood ,Both him and trumph will probably deny that it is or was covid they ever had

@RoyMillar

Rudy-Tootie is in the hospital, according to CNN and ABC.

[abcnews.go.com]

@LiterateHiker WOW He certainly is in a high risk group .Not good if he is in the hospital already

Long may he suffer, long may he linger in sheer agony and discomfort, long and painful may his death be.

He'll be hailed as a Trump martyr fighting the good cause. WTF

Any tracking on Rudy? How many has he infected? Shame on Rudy

Has Corona?...jeepers I hope he doesn't drop DEAD!!!!

That’s the bitch, people that actually do good, positive things are dropping like flies , people like rudy get the best care and laugh through it.

Yay! Hope they quarantine his mouth too

love it lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558660
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.