Agnostic.com

6 4

This could be a real game changer, but it is still several months from approval. Not a vaccine but a cure and a broad spectrum cure at that.

[entrepreneur.com]

glennlab 10 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have you seen the post in the Covid group about the South African developed drug?
This is undergoing human trials with good success rates.

[iol.co.za]

So many in the US and EU forget that there is still good science going on elsewhere

I read about this yesterday, interesting stuff!

Long way to go

currently in late phase 2 and phase 3 testing, could be months or years away

I didn’t read cure. I did read that it was only tested on ferrets and IF it’s transferable to humans:

The drug can be taken orally, and treatment can be started early for a triple potential benefit: inhibiting patients' progress to severe disease, shortening the infectious phase to alleviate the emotional and socioeconomic cost of prolonged patient isolation, and containing quickly local outbreaks.

That sounds amazing...

An antiviral drug that stops Covid-19. It's all falling into place. Thank goodness.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.