Agnostic.com

9 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's plenty of evidence to prove he doesn't exist, except in the minds of the intellectually feeble

ok well im a genius i guess, so hit me with your "proof" and let's see😀

@bbyrd009 Wars, the holocaust, murders.. etc. Don't you think those people were praying their hearts out? Why weren't their prayers answered? Surely a loving God wouldn't let that happen.
You need to prove that God is real. You can't.

@LisaLisa92806 ha wadr i don't need to prove shit, the onus is on you there "there's plenty of evidence to prove He doesn't exist"
and i think the argument against your first evidences is that those were all propagated by people right? In most (all) cases, people who were duly elected, even? So i would wadr refer you to 1Sam8, where we are plainly warned what organizing under a king will bring about, and what Yah's response to those hypocrite-prayers will be; I will not hear your prayers in that day

@LisaLisa92806 now don't get me wrong ok, i firmly believe that Yah does not "exist" anyway, which implies "objective evidence," but i suggest that that does not necessarily mean that "He" is not very real; i just wouldnt be looking for some Old White Guy in a long white beard, etc

Sadistic bastard also.

Oh, I don't I certainly would have a word or two to say to him.

No shit, Sherlock!

You ain't telling me nothing there brother.
Thankfully Sky Daddy is about as real as the pink Unicorns, Green Elephants, etc, etc.

What do you mean pink elephants or Unicorns. Have you never been drunk?

@Jolanta Oh yeah, a few times but never saw anything like pink Elephants/Unicorns, etc, etc, but I do sort of remember one particular occasion when a six foot high hedge jumped out and attacked me.
Boy did I give a hiding it'd never forget.

its been said that we all make Yah in our own image...

I compare god to trump, both are fucked up on a very large scale, and neither one is worth a damn, and I have never met either one.

Well certainly the Abrahamic god (and any other gods that meddle in human affairs). The god of deism doesn't even know what is going on throughout its creation. It just created everything--perhaps without even being aware of it so it gets a pass. I don't believe in any gods, btw--not even this kind.

First you have to prove their is a god or gods. That requires more than subjective evidence from your mind. I require testable evidence. Give me something that exist outside of the mind.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559100
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.