Agnostic.com

4 2

Trump cult versus conservatives. I'm far from conservative myself but they should always have a voice and I tended to vote for conservatives running for prosecutor or auditors. . Placing a high value on law, tradition and fiscal responsibility are actually admirable. Real conservatives like Biden, Bush senior, and George Will are vilified outcasts. Wearing a mask, trusting physicians and embracing the tried and true measures of public health are hardly radical but is the real prudent and thoughtful ideal conservatives should embrace.

Buttercup 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Liberals are conservative about a lot of things also but they do want to help the average person earn a decent wage with health care and benefits that do not bankrupt them

Oh, they put a "high value on law" do they? Then why are they not held accountable for the laws they continually abuse and break?

They believe they are above the law.

What is a "real" conservative?

Love all of these

I'm conservative about a lot of stuff. I support the 2nd Amendment, capital punishment is called for sometimes, I don't hire undocumented workers. That being said, I'm pretty liberal about most other things.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.