Agnostic.com

5 3

Why are people so supportive of Trump? I do not understand as he has not really helped anyone that I can see.

dalefvictor 8 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No no no no. You're applying objective measurements. That will never do.

If you could measure the number of prejudices confirmed, preconceptions reaffirmed, grievances aired, urban legends repeated as fact, then you might be on to something. Past presidents have often challenged people to be better than they are. Trump dares them to be as bad as he is. That's a liberating feeling for those who think that the last 60 years have all been a plot to discriminate against white people. (Even though they're objectively worse off under Trump's economy than they would have been otherwise, but they want to believe the lies because they go along with the comforting worldview. And that's all fake news anyway.)

He a fat assed White racist, just like his supporters, that's why.

Because he obsessively drills Democrats and allows very dirty fighting. That’s what has been created since 1980.

Maybe because it's Cult 45. I've had a hard time understanding this myself. I have seen many different vehicles painted up so pretty with "Promises Made, Promises Kept." It makes no sense to me. As I read the promises it makes less sense. Seeing it all on paper does not help me with this. I don't get it. I have trouble seeing where Donald Trump did anything constructive or worth while. the best he has done in 4 years is to show us all how much we hate each other. Will his followers catch on to this too? New conservative news outlets now with new flags, T shirts, and moderators who claim "even when I'm wrong I'm right." When will the faithful finally decide that they have been had?

This drives me crazy too. It should be: Promises made - None kept

To certain kinds of closet fascists, Trump represents the 'Great White Hope'.

Hope for what, what Hitler did was not any answer to anything other than how to ruin an economy and get a lot of people killed.

@dalefvictor He won an election for creating jobs years before he tried to wreck the world.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.