Agnostic.com

3 9

LINK In Rebuke of GOP Cruelty, Church Puts Jesus, Mary, and Joseph in Separate Cages | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Claremont United Methodist Church in California is raising a lot of eyebrows with its Nativity scene — a rebuke to Donald Trump and conservative Christian cruelty in general — which features Joseph, Mary, and Baby Jesus… all separated in their own cages.

Because that’s how Republicans are treating refugees.

Senior Minister Karen Clark Ristine explained in a Facebook post:

snytiger6 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WOW, what a show of FAKE solidarity, etc, imo.
Putting a 100% FAKED family in cages as a weak response to a REAL and disgusting happening.
FFS, you dumb-arsed Christians, IF you ARE going to protest then MAKE it FOR REAL and do it for REAL.

Proof that not all xtians are bad.....

Now they can argue who the true Xtians are.

You're looking different, somehow. Can't quite put my finger on it, though. haha.

As you know, I aim to get them back to Jesus. If I can convince them that the God of Moses is not whom a Xtian follows then we're getting somewhere.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.