Agnostic.com

79 4

Famous person?

Who is the most famous person you've ever met face to face? Ive been to MANY sci_fi, comic, and fantasy cons and met tons of famous people. Who's your big meet?

jamessmithwick 6 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

79 comments (76 - 79)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alice Cooper, and Billy Gibbons.....

I had dinner at a table next to Laura Dern in Jiko at the Animal Kingdom lodge at Disney World. Our kids played and we chatted. I never let on that I knew who she was. We were just a pair of moms.

Having spent most of my life working in motion pictures and music businesses actors and musicians are just workers like the rest of us. More significant is my encounter with HM Queen Elizabeth II not long after her Coronation in 1953. Our infant school lined us kids up outside the school and gave us a flag to wave as her Majesty passed by on a tour of South London. Being a bolshie little chap I thew my flag at her in disgust.

Most famous = I once found myself wandering around an art gallery next to Paul McCartney

Most bragged about = Tom Rowlands from The Chemical Brothers used to be a drinking buddy down my local pub

Most 'wow' moment = getting to shake the hand of my guitar hero, Ian McNabb

Most famous actual friend = the drummer from Toploader ("who?" ?)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55946
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.