Agnostic.com

79 4

Famous person?

Who is the most famous person you've ever met face to face? Ive been to MANY sci_fi, comic, and fantasy cons and met tons of famous people. Who's your big meet?

jamessmithwick 6 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

79 comments (76 - 79)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Either SECNAV Lehman or The Blue Man Group. The chance to see their props alone was worth the work, seriously incredible engineering mated to child-like imaginations. The fact that they survive touring makes it even more mind blowing.

Joe Biden. I shook his hand at a fundraising event back in the 90s.

I'm on "the other side of the table" at cons, so I've been around a lot. Most famous I've ever sat around and shot the shit with would have to be hanging out with Harlan Ellison and Peter Straub one afternoon. Before I got to the position where I could do that, and not counting anyone I met through my mother, I was Mark Leonard's temporary PA for a day. And I hung out with James Irwin for an hour or so.

I met the govenor of my state once, even shook his hand. Never liked the dude though, plus this state is known for corruption. That's sadly the best I got 😀.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55946
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.