Agnostic.com

1 2

Jan-worry and Feb-worry were the only 2 worry-free months in 2020.

St-Sinner 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe for you they were. I've been in an anxiety state since 11-2016

Has Biden made it any better?

@St-Sinner He's not inaugurated yet, is he?

@Larimar

Lol... you really have taken Nov 2016 to heart.

No. And he may not be. A book may come out instead.... "A president who was not" 🙂 🙂

@St-Sinner I have had personal experience with 45. If you think he's for anyone but himself, you're delusional.

@Larimar
How personal? Pm if you really want it to be confidential. 🙂

@St-Sinner It's none of your business and since it's work related, I'm not at liberty to discuss.

@Larimar

Ok but I did not want you to think I didn't care.

@St-Sinner Not offended. But I was out of work for 5 months related to it and a friend who had been a controller at one of his clubs relocated his family to Germany in fear. I consider moving myself....

@Larimar
Try not to. The US has a spirit to come on top after challenges like this. The American people have already beat the right wing control back and it will not just survive but conquer this negativity. Right from slavery to communism, witch hunting, Japanese interment camps, Muslim hatred..... we have done better and progressive causes have won over time. I used to admire how American people thought and conducted themselves and am not disappointed. European countries have their own problems and the right wing extremism is rising there too. We do not know what a place is like until we begin living there.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.