Agnostic.com

10 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tucker Carlson is emblematic of everything that is wrong with the United States of Absurdity.

Making children feel safe, wanted, loved has Not been a Hallmark of the past 4 years.....

He's a sicko honestly.

A disgusting Vile Human Being. That's what Tucker Carlson is. Nothing more to say.

It seems he is a prime example of 'child abuse.' Too many bring their childhood abuses to adulthood and play the, make yourself look good by bringing others down, game. Too bad they make a lot of money with that game. Too many people in our society are just like them. Just read a horrible story about another kind of childhood abuse in the "Atlantic." 'When a Child is a Weapon.' [theatlantic.com]

Great article. I think we have all experienced some level of mental manipulation to one degree or another. Critical thinking and inward reflection really helps. Sadly I have no idea how to ensure young children are not used by parents.

@silverotter11 Yes we have but some is simply benign (as was mine) and some is overt and destructive.

@JackPedigo As was mine.

Just like obstructionist republican fascists death cult followers have become. a overwhelming massive epidemic of moronic religious idiots hell bent on killing anyone that disagrees with them!!!

Tucker is a fine example of the real grotesque epidemic the country has been going through since Nixon.
I bet Mother Tucker isn't proud of her boy.

What next,? banning 5000 mammal species from same sex.

Carlson is grotesque!

This guy is offensive beyond words.

Absolutely

What frightens me about the man is the number of dangerous idiots that treat his word as gospel.

@anglophone AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I KNOW!! Tobin Smith, the ex fox opinionator wrote a book and has done several op-eds trying to expose and educate people to the deep mental manipulations employed by the network to keep people addicted to their programming.
The exploits the way peoples minds have a natural tendency to work under pressure. The ONLY reason they can get away with it is because the Fairness Doctrine was repealed and they are licensed as an entertainment network. I'm sure you know all this, I'm just ranting because the people who actually need to listen do not want to. 🙂

@silverotter11 Living as I do in Australia what you tell me is new to me. Thanks. 🙂

@anglophone There ya are, Americans aren't the center of the universe. I forget there are lots of other countries here. LOL I take it you don't get fox network in Australia. You are so very lucky. Or the vile far right talk radio folks!!
I am sure you have your various left right political pundits I wonder how they compete with what's on the air waves in America.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.