Agnostic.com

6 8

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday. I got my tattoo on Friday (I share a birthday with Nikki Sixx from Mötley Crüe) & some ramen (ate outside). Today, me and my friend, Hannah, had some amazing Mexican food & smashed some things at Smash Something in Tulsa. We got lucky because there was nobody at the restaurant but us the whole time and only one man running the smash place. We had our own smash area and were also the only people there. Still, time to isolate again! Also, I DID NOT write the “Biden Cheated” or “Jesus Loves You” bs. Didn’t notice I was posing in front of that until after 😅

1EarthLovingGal 7 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happy belated Birthday !!!

Happy Birthday

I'm glad you were able to have such an excellent birthday, and nice work on the tat! You look great! Happy happy! 🎂🍡🎉

I had to check out the smash something venue. I can see where it definitely has a fun appeal.
[smashsomethingtulsa.com]

Cool

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 13, 2020

I didn't think you were the idiot who wrote that....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.