Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK It Takes a (Nude) Village: The Importance of Community at the Nudist Resort – The Meandering Naturist

N Washington DC, more than 20 people were arrested and four people were stabbed, police said.

snytiger6 9 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love the nudists lifestyle. Sadly, I could never convince my wife that it was a natural way to spend time. Two visits to the local resort and she was done! We only did the second one because she never actually got naked the first time and I convinced her that wasn’t a fair try. 😁 I loved it and had a great time, as did our son who was probably around five at the time.

The underlined article has Nothing Whatsoever to do with the "stabbing" sentence below it...WTF? Did you mix something up?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.