Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Russian Media Wants Moscow to Grant Asylum to Trump

Russian state media—a reliable barometer of the mood at the Kremlin—remains fixated on election-related events in America. Affectionately referring to Donald Trump as “our Donald,” “Trumpusha” and “Comrade Trump,” Russian lawmakers, experts and pundits repeatedly have expressed their concerns about the future of Moscow’s all-time favorite U.S. president.

Co-host of Russian state TV news talk show 60 Minutes Olga Skabeeva brought up the possibility that President Trump would end up seeking asylum in Russia to escape any prosecutions in the United States following the conclusion of his sole presidential term. Skabeeva emphasized that this was by no means a joking matter: “It’s all very serious,” she said, as she pondered out loud about the nature of criminal charges Trump might soon be facing.

snytiger6 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I fully expect him and his boys to high tail it to any non extradition country that will have them. Given Trump’s major debt load in Russia and his security intel, Russia would be the perfect place for them to land. And he could direct his Minnion militias from the safety of Putin’s embrace to continue their work overthrowing the US democracy.

I think Agent Goldfinger will try to make a go of becoming Rush Limbaugh (who is still dying of lung cancer but not very fast, apparently, because he's still flapping lips on air) but flee if the law is closing in. Interesting to me that Kremlin is vocally echoing my thoughts about Goldfinger defecting, however.

I like to see how that would work. Trump will arrested the second he leaves White House property or for trespassing the second Biden is sworn in.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560715
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.