Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Woman Punched In Face, Savagely Beaten By Gang Of Pro-Trump Proud Boys In D.C.

A disturbing viral video has emerged showing the moment a gang of Proud Boys and Trump supporters savagely attacked a non-combative couple as they attempted to flee to safety in Washington, DC on Saturday night.

“Proud boys ruthlessly beating a non-combative couple at a ‘Stop the Steal’ playdate in Washington DC.,” wrote the Twitter user who shared the video early Sunday morning.

snytiger6 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately you never see these clips with full context but they did appear to be simply walking away.

Gangsters

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 14, 2020

Such cowards and bullys ,hope whe Trump is out of office when this happens and they mention him he is charged with starting a riotor crimminally provoking violence

Where was National Guard and all that teargas? The cops are complacent. They quickly arrested the guy who stabbed those Proud Boys. He was only defending himself. I hope the one guy who's in critical doesn't die so this man won't be charged with murder. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit.

What is "ruthlessly breathing"?

Heavily breathing on someone while not wearing a mask, I imagine. Either that or another fine example of the educated American public on display.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560718
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.