Agnostic.com

3 0

What if money was no object?

Have you spent your life dissatified at chasing money? Have you passed the same ethos on to your children & grandchildren?

[vimeo.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For some reason I never made the decision to do something just for the money. I went to college for five years. My second job, while in college, was for a company that refinished and repaired furniture. I worked there for five years and then moved to Portland, Or. to work at a shop that made custom furniture. That shop went broke, so along with a friend we started our own business. Much easier to start a business than find a job working for someone. That was in the early 1980s. The rest is history, I now work building whatever anyone wants, homes and everything that goes into them. A fun job as nothing is the same. The work I did in college has become a hobby and I am still going. Did not make a fortune, make good money though.

A lot of it yes and I hope not.

Do I need to watch to take part in the thought experiment?

No it is farly well summed up in FrayedBear's two lines.

@Fernapple thank you @Fernapple

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560853
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.