Agnostic.com

6 9

And believers will still continue to support them, and evidently, non-believers are forced to support them also!

A Christian Preacher Got $3.9 Million in Paycheck Protection Program Money… Then Bought a Private Jet

"Because Daystar TV applied for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan to pay its employees, and they received nearly $4 million of taxpayer money. That in itself isn’t a (new) problem since religious groups were allowed to receive PPP money to cover salaries for their staffers.

But Guerrero found out that Lamb, shortly after getting that money, purchased a multi-million dollar private jet…"

Full Article: [friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

nogod4me 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In that very article:
"According to the show, after her initial inquiries, “the church paid back the entire $3.9 million it received from the government, with interest.”"

It is only logical that he'd need a PRIVATE Jet you known, since these poor, unfortunate (????) Preachers can NEVER, EVER travel in peace on any form of Public Transport without people always asking them to offer up prayers for them.
Oh such a terribly hard, thankless lives these poor, unfortunate Preachers must lead. ( Most severe and harshest Sarcasm intended btw.)

Hopefully he has to pay it back like some of those that supposedly were overpaid in unemployment benefits. A friend of mine is being forced to do that.

Well, heck y’all, if dat old time religion good ‘nuff fo mammy and pappy, it sho good ‘nuff for usins.......

I hope he gets busted for the jet. I hope they take the money back and throw his ass in prison.

What else is new with these righteous bastards?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560918
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.