Agnostic.com

1 1

None of us are perfect, but many of us try.

Lorajay 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First world problems experienced by privileged entitled white people. These women's characters are the British version of the Dem voters who rejected Bernie, yet they are all in on PC and multiculturalism. My response to them is "Suck it if you feel bad". You deserve to...

Yes people like that are not as progressive as you and I hope I am more progressive than them. I think it's very sad that you are not willing to build on what you have in common with these people. Without compromise there will never be a true coalition. Republicans will be in the majority.

I want a more liberal progressive government than I'll probably get with Biden but sure as hell I'm getting a better government than I would have gotten with Trump. Throughout history coalitions and baby steps have been our only true progressive achievements.

@Lorajay The left needs their own party, not the Dems. "Compromising" with them has only led to the party moving more and more to the right since the mid 1980s. The only thing that might move them back to the left is finding that the left has abandoned or credibly threatens to abandon them with a viable third party. Then they would move to the left, maybe, since they would no longer have a chance of winning prez elections. But I am doubtful that they really care anymore as long as they keep getting all the corporate campaign money. Do you really still believe that winning matters to the Dem leaders more than the corporate donations and stopping progressives from ever taking over the party? Because I haven't believed that for more than a decade.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.