Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Steve Schmidt Tells Rubio to F Himself

On Wednesday night, Schmidt reacted on his Twitter feed to Florida's Sen. Marco Rubio's faux indignance at Joe Biden's campaign manager calling Republican lawmakers, "a bunch of fuckers." MaxNewsToday has assembled this 9-tweet thread and reprinted it as one easy-to-read op-ed for our ongoing segment, Schmidt Storm. It has been edited for grammar and clarity.

snytiger6 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can do that to Little Marco and he slinks away. A little later he'll come back and lick your feet.

That's what most Democrats think of most Republicans, who are a product of AM talk radio, Fox News, etc., etc.... They didn't exist in such numbers 20 or even 10 years ago, but are now proliferating faster than bunny rabbits or cockroaches. It is a very dangerous development and could very well presage a second Civil War. It is un-American and undemocratic. It may lead to an authoritarian dictatorship.
Very sad.

Remember a Senator named McCarthy? Dick Nixon didn't get to be President only by votes from friends. Neither did Ray-gun. Barry Goldwater had a considerable bit of power, too, so I'd have to disagree with you. They've been building that brand and it's led to exactly what Democrats have always feared it would lead to.

they did exist they were just more careful about showing it in public

and these ppl are hurt and scared and it has been getting worse ....they are dissatisfied and broken one job can no longer support a household with kids like it did when I was a kid now both parents have to work and even that isn't enough

@rainmanjr No I agree with YOU. The rich/corporations have been building toward overthrowing the New Deal and the Great Society all along. A big victory was getting rid of the Fairness Doctrine in the 80s, allowing right-wing hate radio to explode onto the scene...Rush Limbaugh et. al. It has twisted the brains of millions. Once twisted, the ground was then fertile for growing the bastard weeds we are seeing now choking the entire garden.
So to speak.

@Storm1752 Exactly. It’s important to connect this stuff or people forget this is long term strategy.

i second that emotion....

Love Steve Schmidt. [publish.twitter.com]

me too .... I think he can be a real asshole but he does know his stuff and he cares more about the country and truth than being a republican and that I admire
we need to stand up for what we believe and not worry about a party or a presidents temper tantrums and we have so much to fix ...I digress
he can also be very funny

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561529
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.