Agnostic.com

3 3

Gross, if in Dagestan, Russia be careful to close your mouth when sleeping. [au.news.yahoo.com]

JackPedigo 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh my Jack, I wish now I hadn't seen this....LOL

A few others have said that as well. Guess, like the cat, curiosity got the better of you LOL.

Thanks Jack, just what we need in times like these. Something to make sure we stay indoors and don't sleep outside. hahahahaha

A bit chilly for sleeping outdoors there isn't it?

@JackPedigo Not for the hail and hearty. Me, I sleep inside. So far the temps have been just a bit above average. Here in Ellensburg anyway.

Gee, I cannot unknow this....thanks a bunch!

You're welcome LOL. Maybe I should have made a warning.

@JackPedigo mos' def....

@AnneWimsey Hey, I did say 'gross.' Besides you do not look like a squeamish person. Sorry. Maybe that's why no one else looked at it.

@JackPedigo not squeamish At All but not expecting it while drinking my AM coffee....sneaking up on a gal is only fine if she is anticipating it, lol!

@AnneWimsey Again, sorry. Glad I wasn't sitting across from you LOL.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.