Agnostic.com

2 9

LINK Supreme Court Rejects KY Christian School’s Plea to Hold In-Person Classes | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Last month, Kentucky’s Republican Attorney General Daniel Cameron and Danville Christian Academy, a private religious school, sued the state’s governor, Andy Beshear, for what they claimed was a violation of their religious freedom.

Beshear had signed an executive order prohibiting public and private K- schools from meeting in-person for a few weeks because the virus was out of control… and that’s it. That’s what the Christians claimed was discrimination. They said the order included “no accommodations for religious education” — as if religious schools were immune to COVID. It’s not like Beshear specifically punished religious schools. He issued a blanket ban on all schools meeting in person.

snytiger6 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF! The school didn't cry religious liberty or freedom?

I wish I had a face palm emoji on my phone or Admin. would add it to site selections.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561791
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.