Agnostic.com

3 3

It looks like the Trump Department of Defense has lots of documents to shred before they can continue the transition talks. I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent discovery of internet security breaches.

[axios.com]

Lorajay 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reminds me of this quote from "Yes Minister"

James Hacker: How am I going to explain the missing documents to "The Mail"?

Sir Humphrey Appleby: Well, this is what we normally do in circumstances like these.

James Hacker: [reads memo] This file contains the complete set of papers, except for a number of secret documents, a few others which are part of still active files, some correspondence lost in the floods of 1967...

James Hacker: Was 1967 a particularly bad winter?

Sir Humphrey Appleby: No, a marvellous winter. We lost no end of embarrassing files.

Also apparently a similar real-life incident occurred when Hurricane Sandy wiped out a significant portion of an FBI record archive. Perhaps the wild fires of 2020 might just...well you know?

Most likely so.

Probably

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 18, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.