Agnostic.com

4 2

McCartney III now released. Will you be rushing out to buy it?

Paul McCartney "Once you've written [songs] and once you release them, they're like birds: They fly away, and you have no control over them. And I'm happy for them to land in other people's lives." A loving sentiment Paul, I appreciate it.

[npr.org]

The story of George by his gate is delicious but of course irrational.

FrayedBear 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

boycott perfidarts

tipi Level 7 Dec 20, 2020

The internet does not recognise "perfidart". Have you been hacked again?

@FrayedBear It is in coterlish (creative cosmoterrian english). Perfidious, corrupted-by-injustice arts. I certainly disagree with meanness in arts. We cannot just "live and let die". We have to live, let live and help live. But i appreciate the anti-racist Blackbird. Hacking is still active, globally.

@tipi I think that if you want us to understand the words that you use they be registered on the internet or alternatively just supply us with an explanatory glossary.

I'll just listen to it in glorious HD on Amazon Music.

Absolutely.....NOT!

Why not?

@Theresa_N I loved most of the Beatles music...McCartney wrote some great stuff...that’s all past tense though. His performances of the last decade or so have been kind of sad and diminished I believe..just a personal opinion.

Truthfully, I haven't heard anything by him in well over a decade. I liked his first solo album, haven't liked anything by him since. But I thought I'd check out this latest one, maybe its similar to the first one. I don't listen to radio or it's alternatives. I pick and choose individual artists to listen to on streaming services.

@Marionville another egotistically clutching to fame?

@FrayedBear He’s a sad relic....someone should tell him just to write music for other people, younger singers who can do his music justice. I always preferred other artists singing his songs anyway, even when he still did have a singing voice.

I just might. I recently bought a handful of his more recent work(which is still many years of post-Wings work). ...but I need more. 😍

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.